LIMITED TIME OPENING OFFER TO AWG MEMBERS
One FREE Work Product Submission
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS DAZZLING NEW OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO GET YOUR WORK OUT THERE, OFFERING IT TO AS MANY POTENTIAL BUYERS AS POSSIBLE IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME
Our mission is twofold:
To offer a central location for authors and screenwriters to Pitch Your Work via the Internet to agents, producers, editors and other industry executives to whom you might otherwise not have access.
To offer a central location for agents, producers, editors and other industry executives to quickly review the works of new aspiring authors and screenwriters--whose work is as yet unknown--or that of seasoned authors and screenwriters who are seeking to make a change.
1. You MUST be the legal copyright owner of the work product you are submitting.
2. Provide full Title of work product, Author name, and what kind of work product it is (Book, Screenplay, or TV Series); and Genre of the work.
3. Provide your website address or email address and telephone number
4. Provide Cover art in 300 dpi JPEG format
5. Provide the written version of the audio Pitch, including the Log Line
6. Provide the audio of the Pitch in MP3 format – OR – upload the audio file to your Podbean.com account and provide the hyperlink to the audio Pitch – OR – let us know if you need to have your written Pitch recorded by us.
7. For Screenplays and TV Series: In addition to providing the MP3 audio file of your Pitch, you may also provide a YouTube hyperlink to your video of your movie or TV Series trailer.
ALL work can be submitted to by clicking on the following hyperlink:
or by visiting the website at: www.pitchyourwork.com and going to the “Submission Requirements” page. Please make sure you read the “Note to Visitors” section on the “Home” page.
If you need help writing your “Pitch”, we have three highly recommended “Pitch Masters” --- Marc Cushman, Anne Fowler, and Ken Rotcop. Read about their backgrounds and credits on the “How to Write a Pitch” page.